Hope. Help. Healing.
Our helplines are a trusted access point where everyone can meet their essential health and human services needs across the state. We want to improve the connection to integrated, culturally appropriate, whole-person care.
We serve clients throughout Washington state, with offices in Seattle and Renton. We offer fully remote and hybrid opportunities.
Our services include the 24/7 Regional Crisis Line, 988 Suicide Prevention Lifeline, Washington Recovery Helpline, King County 211 Information and Referral Services, Washington Teen Link, Washington Warm Line, and Washington Support After Suicide.
To foster resilience and well-being for all by connecting people to accessible and compassionate support.
What we believe in:
- Continuous Improvement
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging
Thriving employees means a thriving mission:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion. We welcome everyone's lived experiences, cultures, and expertise at Crisis Connections because it strengthens our team and the care we provide to the community. BIPOC, persons with disabilities, and members of the LGBTQ+ community are strongly encouraged to apply.
Join our growing and diverse team as an employee or volunteer!
We invite entry-level staff and experienced professionals in the mental health field to apply for our open positions. We value prior experience in crisis work or an interest in the mental health field. We provide training and opportunities for career advancement for all new hires, as well as practicum opportunities for current graduate students.
We consider applicants located in Washington for our onsite and hybrid roles. We also welcome applicants from Ohio, Texas, and Arizona for select fully remote roles.
Apply on our Paylocity Career Page and submit your application. A member of the Recruiting Team will contact you to schedule a phone screening and to discuss next steps.
Basic Computer Assessment
Crisis Connections requires a basic Computer Skills assessment to measure computer literacy and skills. The assessment is approximately 15 minutes in length and timed. HR will provide a link to complete the test after screening qualified candidates.
- This assessment will be completed on the candidate's personal computer. Upon request, candidates may take the assessment at one of our two office locations as an accommodation. Additional accommodations for the assessment are provided upon request.
High Speed Internet Connection
We also require candidates to have a High-Speed Internet connection for fully remote roles. Your home high speed internet connection should maintain a 20mbps download and 10mpbs upload speed while working.
- Hot spots are not allowed for our fully remote roles.
Training Upon Hire
- All Clinical roles receive training via multiple modalities: online self-paced content, in-person listening sessions, and shadowing observation and practice.
- You’ll meet regularly with your supervisor for support as you proceed through training.
- Our training provides a foundation in our policies and the best practices for your role, which ensures you feel comfortable as you begin your work with us.
Our interview process includes a panel interview with the Hiring Manager and Supervisory team and will ask you behavioral interview questions.
You’ll learn more about your job duties and training requirements and get introductions to key team members.
Employee Benefits and Wellness
We are dedicated to supporting our employees by offering excellent benefits and career progression opportunities.
- 100% Employer paid Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Annual Wage increases
- $1,000 Employee Referral Bonus for select hard-to-fill roles
- Generous Paid Time Off and 12 Paid Holidays (FT staff)
- Sick and Safe Time
- Discount on ORCA transit pass
- Free Parking and Flexible Schedules
- Growth opportunities
- Self-care tools and weekly check-ins with your supervisor
- Employee Assistance Program
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 403B Retirement Plan
Our employee's wellbeing and engagement are essential to us. We recognize that our staff's work can be emotionally taxing and support staff wellness and self-care. We promote a healthy work-life balance; full-time is considered 37.5 hours weekly.
- We offer employees six counseling visits a year with our Employee Assistance Program.
- We also offer the Ginger app, Virtual Mental Health Therapy, through Kaiser Permanente, our medical insurance carrier.
Please let us know if we reach out to schedule a phone screening or for an interview and you need specific accommodations! We’re happy to make the arrangements.
Please get in touch with our Human Resources department at email@example.com.
Crisis Connections is associated with OPEIU Local 8. Union represented roles will be noted in the job posting.