The 24-Hour Crisis Line provides immediate help to individuals, families, and friends of people in emotional crisis. We can help you determine if you or your loved one needs professional consultation and we can link you to the appropriate services. We are a primary source for linking residents to emergency mental health services in King, Pierce, Clark, Skamania, Klickitat, Grant, Okanogan, Chelan, and Douglas Counties.
Call if you, or someone you know, are experiencing:
- Anxiety or loneliness
- Family or relationship difficulties
- Symptoms of mental illness
- Loss of a job
- Health concerns
- Alcohol or drug abuse
- Thoughts of suicide
Call us for help 24/7
King County Local
Thank You to Our Funding Partners
- King County Mental Health
- Chemical Abuse and Dependency Services Division
- United Way of King County and the cities of Auburn, Bellevue, Bothell, Covington, Des Moines, Federal Way, Issaquah, Kenmore, Kirkland, Redmond, Renton, Sammamish, SeaTac, Shoreline and Tukwila.