Call King County 2-1-1
Mon - Fri
8:00am - 6:00pm
Do you live in King County and think you may need legal advice?
We connect people to the help they need when they need it. Justice should be accessible regardless of your income or situation.
At King County 2-1-1, we can assess your legal situation and connect you to an agency that may be able to help. Since many civil legal aid agencies do not accept calls directly, contacting King County 2-1-1 is your best option. We are the primary entry point for you to get free or low-cost legal help.
What services are available?
Information, Assistance & Referral Service
When you call, we will talk over your issue and either provide you with referral information or refer your case to an agency that will contact you directly. Each legal provider focuses on specific types of cases and 2-1-1 has been provided with that information in order to determine the most appropriate referrals for each caller.
We can connect you with resources for:
- Eviction and tenant/landlord concerns or mortgage foreclosures
- Child custody, divorce, domestic violence
- Denial or problems with public benefits such as Social Security, Medicaid or TANF
- Debt collection, dispute over a car sale or other purchase, bankruptcy
- Other Issues such as driver’s license restoration, sealing or vacating criminal records, discrimination, immigration, estate planning and more.